Fall - Ina I ♥ you. I ♥ you not. <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d842246049644871322\x26blogName\x3dah+hweeee+:D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://hwee-fereverr.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hwee-fereverr.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8355225554299077877', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories escapes archives


I'm Just Me

Photobucket


hellos. for ur info, if ue don't know me, i'm actually the one in the left. and tats my dance partner. hehees

My name is Gek Hwee.
can call me YuHui if you don't know how to pronounce it :D
Yishun Town Sec
i love danceDANCEdance
i love my CLIQUE and FUNNYWOOTS
blogskinsfriendster hits
♥Please leave a tag before you leave♥


I Love My Clique
#01 Vivian
#02 Jiayu
#03 Gekhwee
#04 Weiting

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

FUNnywoots
Patrine 'DANCE PARTNER
Emalia 'DARLING
Eugenie 'DARDAR
Florence 'AIIAII
Yijun 'KAI XIN GUO
Ruilin 'SWEETHEART
Kaishan
Zhiyan

TAGG HERE


Monday, September 22, 2008
Hellos... I'm back.. to jiayu's hse again !:D
okays... todae actually alot of ppl weird wierd.. i dun knw why...

then todae jiayu change place sit widd me in class. wahaha
actually mr goh want them change back then we keep to giving excuses //:

YAY! YTZENS ARE GIVEN A DAE OFF TIS WEDNESDAE!! haha..
BUT>>>THERES ALWAYS A BUT...
we have to study ferr the end of year exams.. :( sian lors..

back to tis morning.., i went to school with my primary sch fwen..
sorry to patrine!!
but dun fret, my dnace partner,..
i'll meet ue n we go sch tgt ^^

i decided nt to do history notes lers..
its so damn sian lar.
but i decided to do geog mindmap oso..
i'm a guai kiia who does all her revision -.-lll

just kidding,.. i where gt so guai..
but at least i gt study...
i oni want pass my english..
tats wad i oni ask ferr..

jiayous jiayous..
must continue study lers..
byes ^^


<